Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BaD News: Where You Can Find Me Moving blogs will suck Feb 21, 2013 3:48PM PST

So if you haven't heard, Ziff Davis will be closing 1up soon, after it bought IGN which came with a packaged deal that included 1up (or that was my understanding, I haven't read any full articles).
I just created a new (third) Blogger account joemikestep.blogspot.com, where I'll move my blogs from here as much as I can. The title of the blog is "1up Classics by Joe Step."
I'm not sure when 1up will shut down, or if I'll even be able to move everything, but as long as it's still up, I'll try to keep blogging and to move my blogs to Google Blogger.
My Google+ name is "Jimothy Jackson," in case it's easier to just add me to your following circles on GOogle+.
So to recap, if you want to keep in touch, you can add me (Jimothy Jackson) to your following circles on Google+ or got to joemikestep.blogspot.com which is titled 1up Classics by Joe Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment