Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 19: Picture of a Game Setting You Wish You Lived In Mar 19, 2011 2:08AM PST

I can see  your underpants

The Sims

Hear me out on this one: The only videogame setting that wasn't in turmoil for most of the game was pretty much this one. Zelda's peaceful villages don't count because it's clearly set in a fictional version of ancient Europe, meaning that just because they don't show it doesn't mean shitwater wouldn't be in the streets at some point.

This is the first game I've had in this challenge I never played, but again hear me out: it might not look very fantastic, but I would love to be able to just be a doctor with a hot wife then change when I get bored or tired of it. Changing your life takes a lot more in real life than it would in virtual reality, and having the freedom to be whatever you want is the ultimate fantasy, even if it is in the least fantastical (fictional) place.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment