Monday, February 25, 2013

Got Netflix Jan 05, 2012 4:42PM PST

Will take suggestions on what to watch. So far I've enjoyed Secret of Nimh, Memento, and re-watching newest Star Trek the most aside from documentaries which I pretty much always like unless they're just recaps of stuff I already know (Best Worst Movie and a BHS of Pixar being two I've watched).
Too bad I didn't start on this when my break started instead of in the middle of it. Now I've got til' Tuesday and way too much stuff in my Instant Que.
I also wish their selection were a bit better. Why the first Evil Dead and Star Trek movies but not their much more recognized and acclaimed sequels? I'm watching The Evil Dead as we speak, but 2 is unavailable and I'd like to see what started the "KAAaAAHN!" Shatner meme. Oh well. I am going to cancel once it stops being free, so can't complain too much.
Any suggestions on what to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment