Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 21: Best Story Mar 21, 2011 1:41PM PST

Of the games I've played?
Princess repellant
The Legend of Zelda
You may have noticed I have pretty mainstream Nintendo tastes which probably results from the fact I've played at least one game on each of their systems. I like Zelda's story because it's a more concise RPG that doesn't involve turn-based battle, so I don't feel left out. Classic hero saves princess story with darker elements in later installments works perfect for games I feel.
No particular title, just Zelda in general.Speaking of which, I need to correct day 6: Like-Likes aren't the most annoying character, not even close. It's that fucking owl from Ocarina. No amount of inconvenient game characters can match up to the infamous wall of text you accidentally asked to be repeated. Truly, it is the greatest game enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment