Monday, February 25, 2013

Merry Christmas People! Happy Holidays! Dec 25, 2012 1:16AM PST

And a Happy Christmachanukwanzaka to you and yours! Also, Boxing Day.
We should really spread these out better, too much shopping at once. Maybe actually celebrate the 12 days of Christmas instead of just the one or something.
Anyway, just remember that helping those less fortunate is a year-round thing. I'm guilty of mostly donating money around the holiday season, but I think I might make a tradition of doing my charitable work in the days AFTER Christmas, so the homeless etc. know we don't think they fall of the earth after Wal Mart's been turned into a disaster area.
Blogs to come. Mostly favorites of 2012 lists and days of Christmas past blogs.
Tell me what you're doing/did for Christmas in the comments, I'm just gonna exchange, have dinner with family, and hopefully drop some shirts off to the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment