Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 12 - A Game Everyone Should Play and The King's Speech Mar 12, 2011 8:22PM PST

Guilty Gear X2: Play It

 

Despite growing up with SFII Turbo, my favorite things about fighting games has always been the special moves and the animation, as well as how fun they are on multiplayer. I like my fighting bat shit crazy and the insanely good looking backgrounds, animation, and cheesy metal soundtrack make this by far one of my favorite PS2 games.

In non-gaming news, I just saw The King's Speech, which pleasantly surprised me, mostly because the Geoffery Rush character was so charming. If you like movies that are willing to take their time to establish emotion and characters, it's a must see.

I still like the more fast-paced The Social Network a bit better, but this deserves its Best Picture Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment