Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BaD Sports Sunday In Which Sports is Barely a Factor Feb 17, 2013 1:53AM PST

So this Tuesday, my alma mater, Stephen F. Austin State University's athletics department will host a Harlem Shake on the intramural fields (or was it the football field?), while I work in North Dallas from 7am to 12am. Lucky bastards, still get to go to college.

Anyway, here's one they already did without me near campus landmark "Surfin' Steve," which was posted on the hilarious SFA Confessions facebook page I troll regularly.

Not the biggest school or best quality video, but I thought it was pretty good.

And then the athletics dept. will host one this Tuesday. That's all I got for "sports."

But hey, I like hockey, even though I don't watch it that often, so for those still enjoying the recent-ish end to the NHL lockout (also, Canadians, as this band is), here's this metal song about hockey.

If you see this congrats, it means you're reading my blog late at night, cause I've decided to milk my Satire Saturday blog due to pride

 

No comments:

Post a Comment