Monday, February 25, 2013

Go Packers Feb 06, 2011 1:08PM PST

If they win, my aunt gets a Superbowl ring. I feel at this point it is also relevant that my older brother works at Cowboy Stadium, including this day.
The only fail in this is The Black Eyed Peas. I don't think they're terrible (well, ok I tend to like their songs the least out of any pop group) but as much as I like The Who I hate this trend of "since Jackson showed her tit, we must now book acts that are guaranteed to be as blase as possible"... which actually was probably always involved in the decision making.
Of course, I won't get to see most of the first half because I'll be in a damn lab from 5 to 7! At least I can bring headphones and try to find a stream of the game, and I know Youtube will be uploading commercials after they air.
By the way, if the stupid link works this time, here's an extremely rough sketch of the personal website due for my class on Wednesday that will take away from me viewing the first hour and a half of the best Superbowl ever.
Edit: Well, since it actually works, I'll just explain that I know the orange text is too high, that there's a white box in the upper right corner and that the resume link leads to a fake resume: our teacher made that; this website was actually made as a Template in class to get us started, so that's why only the Welcome page looks remotely decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment