Sunday, February 24, 2013

800 Push Ups to go Aug 09, 2010 12:15AM PST

So I procrastinated on that I hate Everything Blog by 3 days, BUT, without any promises given recent developments in people's lives (i.e. friends of family who are in the hospital and both parents going back to work, as I will be in a week) it should be up by tonight and it should deal with JRPGs if I can remember them properly (some editing has already occured because I misremembered parts of Super Mario RPG).

Questions for the comments

Here's a vote for you guys: What genre would you like to see jokingly torn apart next, and should I dedicate an entire blog in the series to Nintendo games given my experience with them?

In the meantime, I'm doing 25 push ups every 15 minutes (or 50 at the 30 min mark) between watching Let's Plays of Majora's Mask and Metroid Prime on somethingawful.com to get 1000 in by 10am. Speaking of somethingawful.com, you pay a one-time fee (I believe 8$ I could be wrong) to view certain locked content, like user profiles. What do you guys think about that? I'm going to try not giving my opinion so as not to skew results, but I think I have a feeling the direction this is going.

Also, I've been wanting to start my own youtube channel for a while, but I can't think of anything I have the production value handy to do well, and those guitar vids are comin' on low end digital camera as soon as I get off my ass and replace the D string and get it tuned right. So, there's that. I'd love to do a let's play for you guys (having just found out what those are) but the equipment that is apparently necessary to do those well just seems like more hassle than it's worth. Plus, I don't know, what are your opinions on let's plays?

Well, until tonight, that's it for me, take care.

Edit: Well, 500 push ups by 5am isn't bad at least. So I guess 5 straight hours of straight push ups as opposed to 1000, but I plan on finishing these later. Now, crunches: much less difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment