Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bout to watch Mallrats Jun 25, 2008 9:35PM PST

review shortly. SFA College Orientation speak in next blog as well. Also, I changed three songs in my playlist: Dylan, Maiden, and Wolfmother. Dylan I traded for another better Dylan song, Maiden's the same but for technical purposes more than that it was better, and Wolfmother just doesn't stack up to Black Keys so black Keys is up instead. I'm also thinking of maybe trading Hate Eternal for Arsis but can't decide cause HateEternal was so goos live but not as much on records and they're both sorta in thesame vain anyway. Also since glassadam thought my greeting was a blog several song infos will be posted at te end of each blog from now on starting next time. Right now, let's get the jerbil out of Jason Lee's cousin'sass.

No comments:

Post a Comment