Sunday, February 24, 2013

Difficulty in games Jun 27, 2010 6:17PM PST

My older brother would often get upset when I quit videogames after getting frustrated, because he used them as a metaphor for life. "You don't quit! You quit you lose!" he would say, while I pondered how much a relatively stable persons 6 years older than myself screaming at a game of Madden could possibly be "winning." My reaction to difficult games on the other hand is why is this thing I paid $50 - $60 for mocking me and when does it start shitting belly dancers with Christmas lights on them like it fucking should be? This is either the start of a series of blogs or just one blog I thought I'd share. In either scenario, fuck that blowing snow wind on the second level of Ninja Gaiden 2. Annoying... but such a good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment