Sunday, February 24, 2013

E3. May 31, 2009 6:22PM PST

Entertainment for Entrapped E-addicts I got nothin. Rumors page looked interesting though. Metal Gear Solid 5? Could happen, Hideo's always been dubious when it comes to announcements. Still haven't played 3 or 4 sadly. Motion control for MS/Sony? Probably, and gamers might love it or hate it but the mainstream will still flock to the cheapo option. PSP Go!? Everyone thinks it looks cool, I don't see the point, we all hug it out and let it go. Gran Turismo 5? Yes, but if I can't crash the stuff then what's the point. That being said I might be burnt out on Burnout. SCHWING! Finally, I bought Warped Tour tickets. Hate to say this riff, but the metal picks are the least interesting to me due to an overdose of the stuff in the past two years and the lack of those names that really jump out at me. Although, I will try to see how those 15 year olds of Black Tide are. My main reasons for going are Anti-Flag, Bad Religion and Chiodos. Yay alphabetical order. Of course I also want to see Thrice, Alexisonfire, The Adicts, NOFX, Scary Kids Scaring Kids etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment