Sunday, February 24, 2013

In the spirit of Christmas Dec 12, 2008 11:00PM PST

I've decided to give everyone the gift of religious programming.

Enjoy.

 

 

MERRY Christmas!

Happy Chanuka!

Jerry Kwanza!

Jimmy Ramadan!

I know I spelled that wrong I think.

Despite my Agnosticism (and Atheists seem to get pissed at you for calling yourself that; apparently they're not satisfied with the fact I refuse to answer Is there a God or no God with a clear answer.... despite the fact I friggin' can't; what I can answer is that I don't believe in the biblical God and no: being Agnostic does not make me Agnostic towards the flying spaghetti monster) I still despise political correctness, whether or not it agrees with my world view.

Which is why my ass is wishing each and every one of you one hell of a pagan inspired Christy Christy good time!

 On a gaming related note, if you're buying for a stoner, buy N64.

Don't ask why but everyone in the culture seems to love that syatem.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment