Sunday, February 24, 2013

Inception Jul 17, 2010 3:29AM PST

Can't wait to see it.
So this blog is in many ways kind of a fuck you to any of you clicking here for a review. HA!
Nah, I'll review it when I see it Monday, but until then it's work which I only have roughly 2 weeks left of yet that 2 weeks seems like a lifetime away. And then I'll have roughly 2 weeks to screw around, work out, and get my sleep cycle back to normal.
My job is by no means hard, but I still just don't think after 3 years of similar work I can take any more food industry jobs. I always hear you should find something you would do for free and find a way to get paid for it, but hell I'll just take one where my first thoughts on arrival aren't how early I can go home.
How do you guys feel about your current, former, or future jobs?
Edit: Just in case, please don't get the impression I don't like my job. I've been promoted by the people there 3 or four times in the past years I've worked there and it's awesome to have a job every summer.
I'm just really ready for my mini vacation to start and had a bad day when this was written.

No comments:

Post a Comment