Friday, February 22, 2013

What We Do For Fun 07/22/06

I remember being ten I was so damn happy then Growing up was not yet old I had never felt as cold Sherry's dad was fine back then She was so cute way back when Now she's got no one to love Suicide's a sad man's dove Jimmy wasn't quite so bad Until that incident he had No limbs move, he's trapped in skull Thoughtfulness so lifeless dull Maria was abused so much You'd think she'd find a better crutch Never really finding love Can shake belief in what's above Nothing to feel but a certain high They know it's killing them, they've already died Why are these kids all on drugs? I guess it's what they do for fun. EDIT: Just to clarify this is brain diarrhea. None of this is true. I just thought of the rhyme with "what we do for fun" and went from there randomly. This was just a test to see if I could still rhyme ad naseum and randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment