Friday, February 22, 2013

A look inside the mind Mar 04, 2007 9:19PM PST

or just a bunch of joke answers I gave to a myspace bulletin I hope you enjoy(ones you actually care about in bold and let's keep in mind I don't mean everything I say): 27 secrets about me 1. WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ABOUT? the myspace population.... queers (my myspace name is "Insert Piece of Crap Emo Poetry Here, I'm angsty!") 2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN? unsuspecting Chinaman's washroom 3. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? michael 4. WHATS YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS? what the hell is a relationship "status"? stupid preps and their code words for everything no one cares abt 6. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD? stressed abt that paper i still haven't... 7.WERE YOU HAPPY WHEN YOU WERE IN love? i wouldn't call it that anymore..... 8. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP? Yahweh loves me. Oh indeed it is a blessing 10. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU? If there's anyone that answered no to this come to my house.... you'll change your mind 11. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY- WHAT WOULD YOU BE? raccoon. rich people trash tastes like pepper! 12. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE? 3 on the same weekend.... no i haven't grown up at all i'm still totally proud of that 14. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT'S STUCK IN YOUR HEAD? "die die my darling"/"skulls"/"dig up her bones"/"hybrid moments" all Misfits songs 15. WOULD YOU CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU FOR A GIRL/BOY? I would have to "taste that cow's milk" first.... then I'd think about it.... then I'd realize I already "had that cow's milk" and see no point in becoming any less of a jackass 16. NAME SOMEONE WITH THE SAME B-DAY AS you. my cuzin megan 17. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE? lip synched. mmmm i was sexy. just like Britney Spears if she was 10 years old and wearing a sweater that made her look like a total fag 18. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? exactly what u think i do. that's right: smile and personality! 19. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS? dunkin' donuts coffee.... I'm still trying to figure out how thay always seem to actually have it 20. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DRUNKEN NIGHT? If anyone else sees that pic of me spooning w/Austin remember: I was the man! 21. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS? Power Rangers is the best stoner flick ever made 22. DO YOU HAVE BRACES? never thank God 23. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? I do but not right now. I have way more self confidence when all I'm looking for is.... I just realized how sad that is, yet I don't care at all(just kidding) 24. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? Si! 25. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW? No. They are in my soul and all around you but never barred in the confines of the intellectual capacity. ..... Also, that jackass from Taco Bell who told me the chicken would be MILDLY spicy 26. WHAT HURTS YOU AT THE MOMENT? trainer monkey I borrowed from Robert Downey Jr. I didn't know it was supposed to train YOU. I just want to smoke ONE cigarette! 27.DO YOU WANT A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND? yes HOORAY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COME UP WITH MEANINGFUL BLOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment