Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blog postponed indefinitely? Sep 08, 2010 9:01PM PST

So I'm writing this from a school lab computer because after a heap of weirdo financial shenanigans with the school, running around from office to office because no one can tell me the right place to go, and other such Murphy's Law equations that have slapped me in the mouth during these first few weeks of schoolin, my computer decided to get a horrible virus.
I tried the free place at school, but they then called me back and said they only work on computers that have 1.7 GHz or more, so then I asked my friends to help. They ran all the virus scans and whatnot they could, tried manually, and are now having to tell me that I must reformat my computer (XP). One said he has discs at home he might be able to send up here, so hopefully he's right becauser I'm not entirely sure I can afford a new laptop at this juncture.
The good news is I'm returning a book on Amazon for a refund, cause a friend was able to lend me his for free. Also, hey Duke Nukem Forever is real, so I can incorporate that into my next blog amiright?
I've been a little less stressed lately as things get paid off and whatnot, but I'm still hoping this wave of BS stops before it continues, so I can worry about classes and not the shenanigans harshing my jive. I can't complain compared to a lot of people in the world, but there's why I'm not on here as often.
Hope all is well on your end.

No comments:

Post a Comment