Sunday, February 24, 2013

Comedian Tim Young Sep 27, 2008 9:12PM PST

Just saw him live, funny guy. Right before he went on, our football team lost 50 to 48 literally in the last second. It was parents day so my mom bought me a bunch of crap, including an EGM because I had told her I didn't care about the Entertainment Weeklys I was getting for free.... so she brought only those... also got the new Guitar World with Hetfield on the cover. Is it weird how personal a choice it was for me between him and Kirk? I should have just kept the wrapping on the EGM I just bought, kept it for collection and waited until the one I subscribed for got here; speaking of, anyone know where to change the address for your subscription online? Can't find it on 1up... Now to eat some leftover Chilis so I can take these cold pills. Almost forgot to add: I got me a 1up shirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment