Sunday, February 24, 2013

Crunch time... not really Jan 15, 2010 9:57PM PST

Tomorrow is the last day of training, so the workload will go down from here. Yes, seriously, training is far more demanding than the actual job. Then again, we will be doing headcounts, meaning knocking on every door in the building asking residents to sign a check-in form. Still, that's only at night, I will now have much more downtime.Hell, I may have energy to respond to you again. Go to soundclick.com/emilydavis if your into acoustic guitar/voice music. I like it, her original stuff is great as well as the covers on 2hamsters 1 couple on youtube (same person). Like adam carolla? Adamcarolla.com has live sets up on its website in podcast form, check it out. Also, renting books = best idea ever, 173 bucks for 4 textbooks. Anyway, my day starts at 730am so I will peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment