Sunday, February 24, 2013

Exciting Sep 02, 2008 1:13PM PST

Already getting mail forwarded to me. EGM can be sent. Also just recieved a check and my SSN card.

On another note, while I'll try to get back to the 4 people who rightfully were taken aback by my neglecting the importance of a day off (rare for the working class which I stopped being part of 2 weeks ago and thus am seeing things with a different and lazier view.... which will change now that I have my SSN card as the means to find a job) expect responses to be a hell of a lot more random and infrequent now that 1) I have crap to do (study, find a job, run other errands etc.) and 2) while my internet is working better than I hoped, youtube is a bajillion times faster than 1up.

What I mean by that is every time I hit the arrows on the scrollbar here, things move incredibly slowly whereas clicking on the scrollbar itself to scroll down and up goes incredibly fast to where I'm having to calculate when to stop to read everything.

The good news is, now that I'm at college, there's a lot more videogames to be played so it could mean increasing how much I actually talk about things.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment