Sunday, February 24, 2013

Holy Crap they're back! Sep 05, 2008 12:50AM PST

I'm a bit dissapointed I missed Nine Inch Nails, Motorhead Judas Priest Heaven and Hell, going to miss Bodom, and likely yet again going to miss Mars Volta (possibly the one I want to see most).

But looking on the bright side: Metallica's fucking back!

After hearing this, I'm actually incredibly excited for September 12.

"Cyanide" which I saw live at its debut was promising but I was still skeptical

I got a bit more excited when "The Day that Never Comes" obviously echoed "One" but still managed to be plenty new

and the epic trilogy of The Unforgiven has me very happy (love the piano intro too)

Yup, I'm excited. Now let's see how Megadeth answers back with their newest member:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment