Sunday, February 24, 2013

I think 1up Sep 19, 2008 6:58PM PST

should have a "subscribe" feature like youtube so I could just know when my friends post new things without going to google first. I should be automatically subscribed to my friends when it comes out. Also, the Mars Volta are amazing. Now, to check my PO Box yet again and see if my EGM got here. Edit: Apparently, some idiot has given all my youtube videos a 1 star rating. Now I won't lie, there are legitimate reasons to give a mediocre rating (despite it being mostly improv, some parts are sloppy and there are obvious note misses)but I doubt that has anything to do with it, especially giving me the lowest score possible when let's face it: I ain't great but peeps be sucking much harder than I do. Fucking spammers. Next blog ad: Psychology is shaping up to be an easy test come Tuesday, but can I memorize the massive amount of crap for History class, especially when my teacher doesn't give us which chapters we're supposed to read, just subjects and therefore I rely mostly on lecture notes? Find out! My EGM still isn't in my PO Box. Will it get here? Find out! Will the youtube asshole comment? Find out! Will I find a method of doing vlogs? Find out! Am I a virgin? Fuck off (Could mean I am, could mean it was terrible)

No comments:

Post a Comment