Friday, February 22, 2013

I was raped Feb 14, 2008 9:31PM PST

So we got our asses kicked in the Take Away dept. with 30 orders at once for a good 3-4 hours straight and I left with 34$... which I make with far less work on a usual basis. Kids, when you have to split tips with 4 other ppl, holidays are NOT worth it. Good news is I was accepted to Sex, Fun and Alcohol (though I kind of expected to be) and I made a 1900 on my latest SAT. You know that percentage ranking they give you telling how well you stack up against the rest of the nation. Well, I'm better than 99% of you at writing. Suck it. You may never criticze my blogs ever again, even if I do misspell the word "criticize" Then again 42% of you are better at math but screw you too. I can still read above the level of 85% of your pathetic selves. It's an 1150 on the 1600 scale for those of you wondering what the hell happened. 610 Reading 540 Math 750 Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment