Friday, February 22, 2013

In the Darkness prievew in EGM Dec 23, 2006 11:39PM PST

you can spot some writing on the walls that says "They chose me, and I didn't graduate from &^(#@! high school". It's a reference to Tool song "Rosetta Stoned". I just went to my local music store to pick up some music supplies. Not for Christmas, I paid with my own money(yet the guilt of spending so high has still managed to fill me with guilt... even though I'm going to try to get presents for everyone else. Wierd) Guitar~ It's still "entry level"(brand is Arbor.. yeah haven't heard of em either) but not nearly as "entry level" as my previous bag of buziness. It's sexy in black and gold and incredibly light as a feather. One problem: it has 2 less frets than my previous guitar. I need 4 more frets than it has to play Master of Puppets the whole way through the RIGHT way.(I need 24 frets) so it might have to go back despite that it's... just so effing pretty! Pedal... thingy~ I'm not sure why I agreed to buying this since uh... I have NO idea what to do with pedals. Ironically this will probably end up being the part of this shopping fiasco I keep. Just because it can do so effin' much(meaning under the circumstance I'm asked to play for a band I have everything from chorus to flanger to wah to play with... should prolly start learning how to play w/this crap). Hmmm.... wonder if this thing could make even ol' Buzzy sound good. Now, off to learning Fade to Black, which I've been meaning to do since I picked up a guitar. By the way, anyone who knows how to put audacity files on here, I got the music if you got the know how. Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment