Friday, February 22, 2013

Recent Impressions Dec 28, 2006 4:42PM PST

Rocky Balboa~ Surprisingly good. Gets a little flashback happy but still a good, inspiring film. Elite Beat Agents~ 10/10. This game is ridiculously addictive. Some of the tunes aren't exactly the most testosterone-driven but who cares? it's just so damn fun and I have so much more to unlock still. I've beaten the game on Breezin' and Cruizin' difficulty and I'm a rank above 3 Star Commander. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin~ Since this is my first Castlevania, I'm still getting used to the RPG-like aspects of it. I was hating on it for being too hard but it turns out I just wasn't aware you can switch from the whimpy whip. I've completed 100.9% of the game apparently. Kill Bill Vol 1/Vol2~ Vol 1 had better action scenes, 2 had better dialogue. Got way more interesting once it got around to the Yakuza clan story. Before that the nothing but wierd doctors.... with comatose(sp?) patients thing had me more freaked out than amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment