Friday, February 22, 2013

It looks just like one of the aliens.......... FROM THE 70s! May 19, 2007 9:28PM PST

*Cue cheesy references to Saturday Night Fever* Yeah I just got out of Spiderman 3 and I have to say I really liked it. It was a little longwinded for me to want to see again but I actually didn't have much of a problem with the overpopulation of villians. I thought Raimi did a nice job of bringing it full circle. I didn't find Harry's change of heart that random, Sandman didn't annoy me that much(actually liked his character), and despite that the emo haircut made me want to punch him I thought the symbiote-infected Parker was fun to watch. And JJJ was funny as ever for me. One complaint: I can't take the kid from that 70s Show seriously, he isn't as muscular as Venom should be, and why the hell is one of the most central Spiderman villians given less than afterthought treatment? Well ok, another complaint was that I realy don't care about Parker/MJ at all but the French restaurant scene was still funny. If you want a letter grade, go find one. I give it 52 70s dances outside a clothing store out of 72 virgin foreign girls across the hall(who I liked in 2 and this just to put that out there)

No comments:

Post a Comment