Sunday, February 24, 2013

LMAO Jul 12, 2008 10:22PM PST

 

Blog coming, but for now enjoy this video of Nathan Explosion's obvious inspiration George Fisher from Cannibal Corpse (note Dethklok tee) going off about the Alliance in WoW in a probably overly hostile way.

 

Edit: While I have this insubstantial blog up, I may as well ask Utah based users here why they think their fellow inhabitants are so fucked up, cause they seem to bring it up often.

I mean I get crap about being in the southern-most Texas, but it lives up to its "friend" namesake enough that I'm willing to defend.... parts of it. And actually I think Dallas was rated pretty high on being gay-friendly (which is almost undoubtedly the more high class NORTH Dallas than anywhere else in the county) and otherwise culturally accepting but why is Utah so fucked up specifically? There's gotta be at least a section of it with decent people?...


And hey, old school punk never hurt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment