Sunday, February 24, 2013

Non-bitchy me is back! Mar 02, 2010 7:46PM PST

Well was back a while ago, but internets and viruses have a way of slowing things down. Anyway, Modern Warfare 2 can be fun it turns out if I don't die instantly or have well under 5 kills... which I guess would make it not fun >_<. Actually, it's fine, but I'd like to play just one FPS I can pick up without sucking at online play for 3 weeks after my first time with it. Still, it looks great and I have fun despite always getting my ass kicked. In gamesmeetmetal news, riff now has a deal with Metal Blade apparently, which is awesome cause that means I can review 3 Inches of Blood. I feel the urge to watch Heavy Rain on youtube, so I'll see you guys later... and on my friend's computer cause I still haven't had time to fix mine. Peace GfP

No comments:

Post a Comment