Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ok so the Zelda review was overly harsh Jun 05, 2008 5:35PM PST

So to clear things up it was given from the perspective of someone at the very end of the journey and 2 years after initially purchasing the Gamecube (just to reiterate I don't have a Wii) version. Taken in that small dose, it falters into "way too familiar" territory and a couple odd and anticlimactic music choices in the final encounter. As a matter of fact, the second to last encounter was keeping this a steady A, and the final bits knocked it down to an A- for me. That said, it is still Ocarina of Time on steroids at its core but as brendan pointed out that's not a bad thing. Why do this instead of editing the last blog? Because I just made $4 at work today... I get paid 2.13 an hour plus tips.... I worked for 3 hours. Yeeeeaahh, I defintely practiced tax evas... I mean honored the U.S. government by declaring all my tips today. None of you know my last name, phone number or adress right? Ok, I'll totally post that publicly

No comments:

Post a Comment