Friday, February 22, 2013

Personal Purpose Non-Blog 07/16/06

This blog is actually just here to make sure my last one doesn't get any more comments as those opinions are dated. I just don't care any more(about the former blog's subject) and some of the snide comments are annoying. But in case you clicked here expecting something,tell me which should get an in-depth review: Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest or Cowboy Bebop the Movie. The next blog could also be any suggestions you have for in-depth reviews on movies, music, or games. To see how i do in-depth reviews view my Master of Puppets, Superman Returns, and Big Brain Academy blogs. I'll post an actual blog tommorrow. Right now gotta add/comment back my commenters. I hate that I'm nice and have standards

No comments:

Post a Comment