Friday, February 22, 2013

Tennis IS Hard Jan 23, 2007 3:15PM PST

Dingbats! Actually considering I haven't played in literally YEARS, I'm not that frustrated but why can't I hit ANYTHING with my backhand? Maybe I shouldn't bring a partly broken racquetball racket next time... hmmm... Oh well. One problem though: the guitar club guy also does tennis? So guitar club was canceled today? So when the hell ARE we having guitar club? Seriously, this is the SECOND time I brought all my stuff only to hear we weren't having guitar club(well, actually the other time it was just an announcement saying "guitar club next week" that I misinterpreted. We still had it that day... after I left.) Well, only one thing left to do: PAAARTAY! (After doing homework and in whatever dream I have while I'm sleeping.... I hate Tuesdays.)

No comments:

Post a Comment