Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweet music Jesus Batman Feb 28, 2008 3:54PM PST

The Volta

and these guys

will be coming to Dallas in April.
And so will
Photobucket
all these guys.
And while I admit I don't always thoroughly enjoy Dillinger, The Mars Volta is one of those bands that makes you feel oddly high without actually having to take anything (or experience the horrible lows afterwards).
Hooray for experimental rock and metal.
Now... when are The Strokes coming back so I can finish what Will pretended to start? Or Interpol for that matter?
This guy likes your nerdy toy:

By the way, did anyone else know that Motorhead lead singer Lemmy Kilmeister was a roadie for Hendrix? Cause I didn't.
By the way, find me on facebook at "Kakaze Gym Rat" and see how wide my music taste varies (150 deep so far and still adding artists)

No comments:

Post a Comment