Friday, February 22, 2013

This space reserved Jul 10, 2007 9:47PM PST

for reviews of shitty games I have too much dignity (and a lack of wanting to spend money on anything I won't get paid for) to actually give a fair chance and play before I rip them apart. I would just leave last blog up but this way when my parents see "Horsez" in the photobucket query I'll only have to explain how far in the closet I'll be going after being exposed to something this terrible. And to tide you over till then, oh shit CBS is cutting Craig Ferguson off in the middle of his monologue (damn, now it'll be almost as hard to watch as Letterman, except this time it's not the host's fault... why is #1 always the crappiest joke?) and back on topic I didn't know Madonna was accused of faking a guitar solo?

No comments:

Post a Comment