Friday, February 22, 2013

A Very Interesting thought: Vegetarians lack the capacity to murder Feb 06, 2008 2:10PM PST

Studying toxicology in Forensics today somehow led my teacher to say that eating chocolate basically made him swear uncontrollably after having explained that he catalogued all the types of alcohol he drank that might cause his migraines but what was more interesting was the idea of "you are what you eat" in a literal interpretation. He said a friend of his Mr. Musyk studied inmates at a pennitentiary for 13 years and essentially discovered that changing a person's diet can actually change their personality. Now, the title of this blog has no proof of being true as I'm not sure exactly what diets are necessary (and it likely varies from person to person) but the thought that we could stop criminal behavior by changing their diet to me is mind-blowing. Mind blowing I say! So remember kids, if broccoli pisses you off, don't eat it :) A disclaimer I unfortunately know I need: The title is purposely misleading but it will make sense if you READ THE DAMN BLOG BEFORE YOU COMMENT! *Ahem* Sorry but early last year I had some ignorant asshole give me a comment on my "Devil Teacher" blog about how misleading I was, so just had to make sure Idiocy couldn't strike twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment