Friday, February 22, 2013

Answers from last time Sep 20, 2007 10:35PM PST

The Megadeth song "Chosen Ones" sounds like it's about Crusaders fighting Muslims but is actually just a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, in a scene where men are sent to fight a giant rabbit. Lyrics and explanation here And of course Riff's question's answer was the Toadies, a band from Ft. Worth here in Texas. Now please answer me this question: Am I just hallucinating headlines or did OJ actually get arrested for attempted armed robbery? Why I ask: you'd think more people around me would be talking about it. In honor of Britney Spears' fat ass, here is a Finnish thrash metal band covering "Oops I did it Again" complete with a pretty good solo that wasn't there before and hilariously out-of-place vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment