Sunday, February 24, 2013

Apparently Dec 04, 2008 9:05AM PST

being able to watch Saw and Hostel and other ludicrously bloody crap of films doesn't save you from fainting during a lecture about female genital mutilation. Maybe it's because I have the defense mechanism in my mind that those movies are 1) not real and 2) absolutely retarded. Actually, as a matter of fact the images of blood, a blunt razor and goat's fat (to suck up the blood) around a screaming female body didn't even phase me. But then the terminology of the lecture got quite specific, including a comparison to male circumcision (which I will concede to all women has nothing on this shit), and ...... yeah. Descriptive language can sometimes be more powerful than cinematography. So, that's my interesting story for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment