Friday, February 22, 2013

I can relate Nov 27, 2006 9:44PM PST

Here are some things I find ring truer and truer as time goes by(Stewie Griffin ripoff) "Life's not livin' baby, livin' ain't free" - Not sure who sings this but it gets plenty of airtime(sounds 90s/grungy to me if anyone wants to guess), and theyre right, living it up costs dough. "I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy" - Nirvana, cause ignorance is bliss "Freedom no longer frees you" - Metallica, very true in some cases "Never free, never me" - Metallica, I used to be the shy/quiet one "Was happiness a fad, or was it in the lost and found again behind the issues?" - Sum 41, because the news is depressing "Have I waited too long... to see you?" - New Found Glory, and to this day I think I'd have a lot more relationships if I acted on obvious come-hithers. Damn. "Rather feel pain than nothing at all" - Three Days Grace, kind of self-explanatory "Where I go I just don't know, I've got to got to got to take it slo-ow, when I find my peace of mind, I'm gonna give ya some o' my good time" - Red Hot Chili Peppers, I genuinely want other people to be happy but sometimes I need to sort some me stuff out and get happy first "Never cared for what they do, never cared for what they know... and nothing else matters" - Metallica, other people's opinion really doesn't change what matters to me The weird thing is, a lot of my favorite songs have lyrics I can't relate to/don't understand, they just make me feel good. While we're on the subject though, what are some of your favorite lines from songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment