Friday, February 22, 2013

Look Incrediblebrendan! May 16, 2007 1:52PM PST

I found it (link to my Ye May not Burn in Hell blog) In other news: Republicans deny the theory of evolution, Paris Hilton gets her sentenced reduced and God once again forgets why he gave free will to us and not dolphins. Also, I just finished Catcher in the Rye. It got much better toward the end. Sure, Holden still failed to give any real story and bitched too much but the stuff with his sister when read at 1230 at night set off the old endorphins for an "awww that's nice" experience. Ending was a bit dissapointing. And the story of James Castle at least better explained what Holden hated about society so much. For those that don't know what I just happened: Proper blog coming real skorry old droog, possible by this after or maybe the nochy, or perhaps on the morrow. Bnut reeeal skorry. :P Edit: While taking an AP exam at UNT college, I saw one of the guys who I think was working on the floor with a 1up.com shirt on. ........ yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment