Sunday, February 24, 2013

Realizations copied from chipmunk_hi Aug 03, 2008 9:37PM PST

Realized... 1. I've come to realize that my boobs are... thankfully down to a b cup or smaller 2. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I want to hit those asshole pedestrians that know how slow they are going for 40 MPH traffic and know I'll stop for fear of lawsuits... bitches! 3. I've come to realize that I need... love, and I'm gonna suck it right outta that McCartney by God 4. I've come to realize that my heart... is blacker than the blackest black when I'm bored 5. I've come to realize that I hate it when... I'm misundastood, fo real yo! 6. I've come to realize that when I'm drunk... it takes a shitload of alcohol for me to feel all that different 7. I've come to realize that money... is fleeting 8. I've come to realize that certain people... are just not open to understanding me, but eh. 9. I've come to realize that I'll always be... crazy 10. I've come to realize that the person/people I care most about... Idk 12. I've come to realize that my cell phone is... rarely used 13. I've come to realize when I woke up this morning... I was going to work 14. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I watched Hellboy over and over with different special features on, and enjoyed it more than the film itself 15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about... nothing, only way to stay sane 16. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace... if there's no new messages/comments I get mildly depressed 17. I've come to realize that today ... went ok cause of funny shit at work 18. I've come to realize that tonight... I'm gonna be up all night either reading EGM or wishing I could sleep. 19. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will... not work in an official context 21. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this... is not on 1up so eh. 22. I've come to realize that life... could be better, and I'm sick of focusing on could be worse 23. I've come to realize that this weekend... went by very quickly and I missed the fargin concert! 24. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset ... lyrics w/ a tone of revenge or softer stuff I play myself to sleep with (yes, as in me playing) 25. I've come to realize that friends... are the reasons I can forget everything 26. I've come to realize that this year.... is almost over

No comments:

Post a Comment