Sunday, February 24, 2013

Wait is 1up really going under? Jan 06, 2009 9:10PM PST

ilovepsm just sent me a message about this. If so, I'd like to do what he did with me and find some way to keep in touch with you guys outside of 1up. I can't say I've ever had a deeply emotional connection to anyone of you, partly because I've never so much as heard most of your voices. But you are the #1 source of relief when my outside-the-net friends get just that bit too annoying (or start feeding magic mushrooms to their cat, which doesn't piss me off and actually makes me laugh but it does confuse me enough I'd rather go elsewhere). Edit: Turns out it's a buyout and therefore.... honestly I only come here for the other bloggers so as long as they're here then I could kinda care less in all honestly. What I am sad about is the demise of EGM and I'm hoping the awful Wolverine cover isn't their last.

No comments:

Post a Comment