Sunday, February 24, 2013

What's a good must-have for DS? Feb 09, 2010 8:06PM PST

I'm still playing Spirit Tracks since friends and studying and work and working out and whatnot do not much free time make.Last time I saved was at the Sand Temple, though I think I've mentioned this. I feel like I'm the only one that waits this long to finish games, and actually does finish them given the stats. There's obviously plenty of similar folks, but whatever. Was very happy to see New Orleans win the Superbowl, as well as the "oohh pretty lights" Halftime show by The Who. I think my alienation from the generation I was born into was made even more apparent by the fact I loved it, and everyone else my age wanted Janet Jackson back or something. It's funny, I used to only watch for the commercials, now I could give a damn about them. Maybe that's cause they've started sucking, and I've actually taken interest in NFL games. Everyone's favorite seems to be Doritos' "hands off my mama" ad, and more locally I heard some guy from Tyler, TX had an ad that was 4 seconds where he said "you won't believe how much I paid for this". I missed that one, though, and saw the Doritos one before the Superbowl. Once again plugging gamesmeetmetal.com, riff has actually reappeared around here to plug it himself. Into metal? Or games? Check out new reviews of Slayer, Munity Within, Rob Zombie and more. Plus an article on Dante's Inferno I rather agreed with today. DO. IT. In other news, trying to get back on track in certain classes. Also, shimdibaggajamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment