Friday, February 22, 2013

Where are those comics? Jan 21, 2008 11:02PM PST

Well, where the hell's my spy camera? Yeah, stop whining.

..... Anyone got ideas for topical discussion other than the following I've already thought of:

Election 08

Hsu's Company Call Out

send my way

In the meantime, please enjoy this anti-Hilary campaign video (or maybe pro-Hilary depends how you look at it)



Shit I hate it when I say I'm gonna do something in the next blog knowing full well I may not have time for it.

I did watch The Simpsons Movie which is pretty much exactly what I expected. Basically an extended Simpsons episode with glossy computerized animation (speaking of which, am I the only one that sort of prefers the normal TV animations?)

But that it was what I expected isn't a bad thing.

I also half-watched At World's End, but only made it to the part with a thousand Johnny Depps and then a family member was on the phone which always makes movies unwatchable.

/Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment