Friday, February 22, 2013

Which one should I use? Jul 15, 2007 10:33PM PST

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As someone else suggested I'm trying to snazz up my music page (myspace.com/thecolorviolence) and I've started by uploading an avatar.

But, which one should I use?

And yes, these are rough attempts at what I'm going for not to mention that butterfly should have some blood behind it and the letters should be a bit more coherent with their pics. I'll edit em later, just give me some feedback.

So there's #4 taken care of (SURPRISE BITCH! I am the media!) Just kidding I'll incorporate something else into next blog (Adventure #3).

In the meantime, which looks better now? Also open to reasonable suggestions to make it look cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment