Sunday, February 24, 2013

4.0 Bitches! Dec 19, 2009 8:05PM PST

IGNIPOTENT BRENDAN~ See blog below for Borges paper.

Self Important Boring Crap Ahead, See Next Bold Print for things you may actually care about.

Making As in all classes this semester plus getting moved to the best place on campus = win. This is especially exciting because extra credit I had done for my speech class was about to be rejected according to a girl who spoke with me the morning of the final; apparently the only extra credit the professor had accepted by then was 40 pages long (mine was 11, and I completed it working 4 straight hours, and having to wake up at 8am to sign out residents and work out). Turns out, my 11 pages did something right and I got most of the points for it. Here's the speech we had to watch and relate multiple points in all 20 chapters of our book to (I'd like to emphasize that number because that's why it took me four straight hours) to for the assignment:

 

I also thought I would certainly make a B in my World Lit class, given that almost all of my grades were B+ or B. Apparently that final went far better than I thought (I did study a disproportionate amount of Marcel Proust like the professor said to, so that may have helped).

And of course, Political Science and Mass Communications were always As cause... well those classes are jokes difficulty-wise where I am.

Now, time for Christmas break.

Still deciding what I want for Christmas. I'm thinking a new amp and a DS game would be perfect.

Speaking of DS, I just fought Albus in Order of Ecclessia (and yes, I've had this game since last Christmas and that's how far I am), killed him then tried to open that portal thing without realizing it took too much of my health to do it and died. Then I killed him again, had plenty enough health, tried doing that again, and died. WTF? Anyone know the trick to this Dominus trinity crap?

Also game related, staying until everything closed at the dorm wasn't too bad because we had Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2 to play in the lobby, as well as Inglorious Basterds to watch.

Almost made that 180 minutes of waiting for the crappy dorm dryers to do their job go by fast.... almost.

Happy Freakin' Holidays everyone!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment