Friday, February 22, 2013

FOR THE LAST EFFIN' TIME: Dec 11, 2006 8:30PM PST

JESUS WAS A JEW JESUS WAS A JEW JESUS WAS... A... FREAKIN'.... JEW! My ADD blog has gotten to be too much for some people so here's a short snippet: An airport in Seattle had a Jewish leader suggest they put a minorah in the airport. At first I thought "this is great. Jewish kids and Adam Sandler can stop feeling so left out"! But instead of just put up the minorah alongside it, they took the Christmas tree down? Why? Why not let both religions get some love? That's what I thought at first but then I was like "well, Christian trees have dominated, so it's pretty much Channukah's turn". So it doesn't really bother me that much. .... OK this blog was also a result of ADD(I literally just heard the news less than 2 minutes ago) but at least it's not as God-forsakenly long eh? (and I may be able to post 'Sniff Hymnal' over the holidays through audacity. We'll see)

No comments:

Post a Comment