Friday, February 22, 2013

What's it going to be then, eh? Mar 31, 2007 10:07PM PST

To be continued, words by Joay. Wanted to post the Drama movie part of "Genres are Posers" blogs, but this book is in my system right now. Part One: Sex and violence, that's my name I'm the leader, it's my game got my droogs and britva too out for the old ultra violence on you Give them devotchas some of our cutter So they won't be making much of a fusser Pity for all them angry milicents I'm skorry enough to make myself innocent Scrawny little girls love pop music shit Gave them a good education I did Get on the bed with Bach for a bit Beaten and bruised, assaulted and hit Sex and violence, that's my name I'm the leader, it's my game got my droogs and britva too out for the old ultra violence on you Time for the old vesch, her pussies and all In through the window, down through the hall She's got her cane, a minor nuisance in all until I find the milicents' been called Sex and violence, that's my name I'm the leader, it's my game got my droogs and britva too out for the old ultra violence on you P.R. Delton his failure and fall finds out I've been loveted after all Beaten by milicents, and old lady's fall means I've done the ultimate crime of all But damnit it's all those traitor's fault! My dream was right right right after all Dim got bright and bezoomny he did At least old Georgie's got the ultimate Sex and violence, that was my name I was the leader, it was my game had my droogs and britva too The choice of violence no longer for you Part Two: Get in good with the charlie and find early release Religion my way to the starry technique Little O my brothers, my only friends did I know I'd be a Clockwork Orange far away from HOME Oh the pervert vonny bratchny scum Try things that would sicken my dear old mum But the charlie's got easy rabbit for me Bach and Vagner for God and thee Inmates won't follow the Bible no I find its violence oh quite horrorshow Tell those bastards on the charlie I do My choice is what God wants me to do Get in good with the charlie and find early release Religion my way to the starry technique Little O my brothers, my only friends did I know I'd be a Clockwork Orange far away from HOME Got a new chelloveck wanting my bunk trying to in-out me the right nasty scum Tolckocked by all, but only my fault We've given him the ultimate fall Not a mere boy the milicents say Sign a few papers and I'm on my way To freedom freedom freedom in under a fortnight Not knowing of what comes that is all but is right right Get in good with the charlie and find early release Religion my way to the starry technique Little O my brothers, my only friends did I know I'd be a Clockwork Orange far away from HOME Over to the mesto I've seen being built A nice comfy room with good food and no guilt Come down to the sinny the old prof type said A shot and a wheelchair to go get strapped in Eyelids clamped open to viddy the sinny Of terrible tolchocks and krovvy red sinning The Japs and the Germans like war set to Bach The music's done nothing now please MAKE IT STOP! Get in good with the charlie and find early release Religion my way to the starry technique Little O my brothers, my only friends did I know I'd be a Clockwork Orange far away from HOME My final day in this hell I feel I could sick That horrible actor's old boots did I lick He tolchocked me nasty that vonny old bratcny But my body refused to let me go lashy A lovely devotchka most lovely of all Comes in to make my skin like crawl I want to perform the sexual assault My body kneels to beg and be small This new audience argues what it's just viddied The charlie thinks it truly a pity These doctors have made me feel so ill My choice in these matters will seem so nil It is a good thing my crime will be no more But am I am man or the government's whore Will God ever know my remorse from free will When they think it's their science what's made me so ill? Got in good with the charlie and found early release Religion my way to the starry technique Little O my brothers, my only friends had I chose To be a Clockwork Orange far away from HOME Part Three: That damn lodger Joe's taken over my home And the old acquantaince doesn't seem to know That the one he's taken in to go HOME Is the one who gave his wife a bone My old droogs are now become milicents Every tolchock they throw, horrible but innocent I jump out the window not wanting to know How I'll never again have a place called home I wake up cured I am assured I am violent again and again I am cured But I've gotten bored of this life of dirty work I've decided to grow in this life's clockwork

No comments:

Post a Comment